Saturday 16 January 2010

How does Rio De Jeneiro work for you? 23rd Feb? . . . Hmm, i'll have to think about it . . .


Thom, we have you scheduled on the Seven Seas Mariner boarding on 23rd of February for 5 months, that work for you?

Well . . . YES!!

After a brief visit from my Training Officer i decided i would email my company and see when they thought i would be going to sea. Luckily, the people i am working for are absolutly first class. I got a reply within minutes and they told me the very thing i wanted to hear - you are going to Rio.

So I finish Phase 1 on the 19th of February and join the ship on the 23rd! Can't ask for better than that. I will be joinin a vessel called the Seven Seas Mariner, one of the most prestigous vessels in the World. Shes a 700 passenger luxury cruise liner and my first ship.

I'm looking forward to Phase 2. Its a chance to get to practise everything i have been taught so far, to see the World and to meet new people - lots of new people.

No comments: