Sunday 1 July 2012

I have a blog? ... Oh yeah.

IF i am totally honest, i would say that i had completely forgot that i had this blog, but since i'm not I'll tell ya'll i've had a very busy two years - and here is how it went ... After my 5 month trip on board the Seven Seas Mariner I came home for about 3 weeks before getting itchy feet and heading back! I completed another two months on board before begining Phase 3 of my training. everything went well and by July 2011 i was back at sea! This time circling South America. What a trip. Bringing you more up to speed, i am now studying in Phase 5 and only two weeks away from my final exams! I have Orals and Writtens going on for the Maritime & Coastguard Agency. If all goes well i should be back on board a ship by August! Happy days! I'll pop back in a few days and tell you about the Oral exam!

No comments: